Remote access

Mike O'Neill mikeo at redhillstudios.com
Wed Feb 7 01:57:39 GMT 2001

I'm no expert on this subject but there are probably a few different ways to
do this.  Essentially, you want a "VPN solution", which can come in many
forms.  There are both hardware and software solutions.  Many
routers/firewall/vpn black boxes are capable of doing what you want.  As for
software, one solution is pptpd.  -mike