SWAT info

Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com
Mon Feb 5 20:12:36 GMT 2001

It's real-time, but I'm not sure if you have to go to the Status
page and do a restart on the daemons.

                    MIKE.GOODSPEED@
                    tbhe.org               To:     samba at us5.samba.org
                    Sent by:               cc:
                    samba-admin at us5        Subject:     SWAT info
                    .samba.org

                    02/05/2001
                    02:09 PM

Hi,

  I am a new SWAT/Samba user and would like to know if SWAT makes real time
updates to smb.conf, or if I have to VI it and just use SWAT as a viewing
tool.

Thanks,  Mike