More woes

Dan L. Brow, Jr. dan at fullmotions.com
Sun Feb 4 01:31:56 GMT 2001

Hi Steve,

	Looks like only version 3.x and up supports Domain logon's for Window$
2000,  I run win2k on one system and I have samba setup for encrypted
passwords and just map the drives manual... I also make sure that all the
Window$ 2000 user passwords are the same as the user passwords on the samba
server.  This is the best way to do it for now.... Check out the link below
for development information on samba. You might want to look at the website
http://www.samba-tng.org/ they look to have windows 2000 support....

Dan Brow,

http://us4.samba.org/samba/development.html