W2K and Samba 2.07 problem

George R.Kasica georgek at netwrx1.com
Sat Feb 3 13:12:10 GMT 2001

Any thoughts on how to get this to work??

Can someone help out with this one....or am I trying to do something
impossible??

I have a W2K box here and running SAMBA 2.2 alpha1 on LInux 2.4.0
here...I have shares set up on the linux box just fine, BUT when I try
to login to the system wit the linux box set as the PDC it get the
following errors:

Below that are several suggestions to "fix" it but so far none have
worked :(

George

George, MR. Tibbs & The Beast Kasica
Waukesha, WI USA