Samba download-speed ok, upload not

Munsterman, Kevin KMunsterman at tricord.com
Fri Feb 2 21:32:06 GMT 2001

just looking back and found this interesting also was wondering if this test
was preformed using explorer then try to do the same upload from a dos
command on the same system as i believe that it has something to do with
win98 explorer.a dos copy to and from a share on the server should be about
the same speed both ways