Daemon, Password

Tony Nakamura tony at uickarate.com
Thu Feb 1 19:01:50 GMT 2001

OK, for some reason, my source samba doesn't want
to start for a reason.. So I decided to go with RPM.
At least it starts as a daemon.  I've set the encryption
to yes, and this made my smclient not able to access
the samba.  This is understandable because password
needs to be encrypted.  The wierd things is that my Windows
is still complaining that the password is wrong.

I ran net use d: \\ipaddress\username
then it asks for the password and complains that my password
is wrong afterwords...

Any suggestions?

Tony