Printing problem: printing control characters

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Mon Dec 31 14:49:02 GMT 2001

Knowing nothing about AIX or the printers your are using:
This looks  like a print filter problem. You are getting control codes
printed which should be stripped out somewhere along the way. If your only
problem are the two control codes in your output below, that should be simple to
solve, but, you must have a more general filter problem which needs fixing.
Joel