Samba Newbie

Julian Opificius julianop at mninter.net
Mon Dec 31 09:44:02 GMT 2001

I'm interested in this thread too.
I have Samba running, and have installed samba-swat from disk 2. readline
also shows up as installed, so it looks like I'm ready to run ...

How do I:-
a) start swat from the command line (I suppose this is actually a generic
service start stop question, isn't it?)
b) ensure that swat will start on system boot.

Thanks.

julian.

Julian A. Opificius.
802 Fawn Road, Elk River, MN 55330.