Memory leak with XP Clients

Steve Helder shelder at thecpagroup.com
Mon Dec 31 07:47:02 GMT 2001

The clients don't seem to have any problems from it but the server seems to.
It will unload programs and daemons to free up memory on the server side.

It doesn't seem to be a serious problem, at least not yet.  It is more of an
inconvenience as I have no problem with it refusing connections.

I am just trying to figure out if there is a fix or if there needs to be one
before this becomes serious.