Samba Newbie

Luis Luis at paycom.net
Sun Dec 30 13:13:02 GMT 2001

Did you get the latest samba ? Plus which one are you using the tar or the
rpm . If your using the rpm make sure that you down load all 3 rpms .

That's how I got mind to work

Samba.-xx
Samba-common
Samba-client

do a rpm -q samba to see if you did install it right.

If you have trouble setting it up I could help you.