Samba Domain & XP

b.vanliempd at chello.nl b.vanliempd at chello.nl
Sun Dec 30 11:17:14 GMT 2001

Hi,

I'am having similar windows XP problems I can join the domain though but
after reboot the PDC can't be found. I did set the registry right.

It looks like this

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Netlogon\Parameter
s]
"DisablePasswordChange"=dword:00000000
"maximumpasswordage"=dword:0000001e
"requiresignorseal"=dword:00000000
"requirestrongkey"=dword:00000000
"sealsecurechannel"=dword:00000001
"signsecurechannel"=dword:00000001
"Update"="no"

I can't find any weird stuff in my logs and I haven't been able to find
Solution to my problem.

Boudewijn van Liempd
b.vanliempd at chello.nl