Rgds prob in win2000 using samba domain server

ravindrakumar jha jharavindra at rediffmail.com
Sat Dec 29 01:54:02 GMT 2001

Sir,
I am facing a prob. in win2000.when we make the win2000 professtional client machine as a part of samba domain server it asks for user name,passwd and domain when enter that after some time it again said that can not login and again ask for machine name and domain and then ask for user name and passwd.if I give the machine name of samba server it gives the "the semaphore timeout period has expired can not login" but if I give the machine name of win2000 client itself it give the mesg "the procedure no is out of range can not login.
Pl. send me the soln. what we have to do I have the Linux 7.1.

Regds.

Ravi