Help! Solaris 8 + winbindd

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Fri Dec 28 08:25:02 GMT 2001

Hi Dean;
You're right - try editing your Makefile so that the line

WINBIND_NSS_OBJ = nsswitch/winbind_nss.o nsswitch/wb_common.o
reads:

WINBIND_NSS_OBJ = nsswitch/winbind_nss.o nsswitch/wb_common.o
nsswitch/winbind_nss_solaris.o

Then remove your libnss_winbind.so and make nsswitch again.
Hope this helps,
Don