New to samba Want to use samba as file/print servers for Win2K domain

Daniel Curry dcurry at cgtime.com
Thu Dec 27 12:11:23 GMT 2001

I am new to Samba.  I have a brand new win2K domain.  I would like to
use Samba on RH7.2 systems to handle all of our file and print services.
Before implementing this, I would like to be prepared for the
installation.  Where can I find information for implementing security on
a Samba files share using the Win2K Active Directory security system?
Will I need to implement kerberos or LDAP services on the Samba servers?

Thanks to all, and have a happy New Year.  May we all see an 'up swing'
in the IT industry.

Daniel Curry
Systems Administrator
CGtime, Inc.