Need Help --- Sambaserver is not accessible

Jiram at aol.com Jiram at aol.com
Thu Dec 27 11:57:03 GMT 2001

I placed thee path = variable in my homes section. I wasn't sure
what path was required so I put in /home which is a valid directory on
my system (where the accounts are). There was no change in the behavior
of the nmblookup. It still says "lp_servicenumber: couldn't find homes"
What is the purpose of the path variable?
I can't find a path variable in any
of the documentation for the homes section.
Does the lp_ in the message have any thing to do with printing?