Linux as a workstation client

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Thu Dec 27 11:24:03 GMT 2001

I was using 1.0.  It kept crashing while I was configuring IMAP; if the
conversation with the server didn't go exactly right, the mail component
would crash and refuse to launch again until the whole program had been
closed and reloaded.  I decided I'd let it go and check again in a few
releases.  I had problems with the automated install, too.  It kept failing
on a missing dependancy.  I had to install the RPMs by hand to get things
working.