SWAT conflicts w/ Apache 1.3 HTTP server???

Seri Al-Najjar seri at al-najjar.co.uk
Sun Dec 23 10:02:16 GMT 2001

Seems strange, I've run swat and apache side by side for ages with no
issues.
Are you using inetd or xinetd?
Which ports is Apache listening on 80 or other ports as well?

Send your httpd.conf, inetd.conf (or xinetd.conf), smb.conf and your
/etc/services file and I'll have a look through them for you if you'd
like.

----
Seri
----