Help

Thomas Cameron Thomas.Cameron at CameronTech.com
Sat Dec 22 14:12:43 GMT 2001

Hi Marcus -

That's a pretty broad question - you are much more likely to get good
answers reading the docs at http://www.samba.org or the various docs
that are bundled with the source code (and I don't mean you have to read
the actual source code - there are documents bundled in the tar.gz file).

There are a ton of good papers there, along with the various manual pages.

You will find that there is usually excellent documentation at most of
the Open Source/Free Software home pages.

Welcome to the Unix community.  Just like any other large family you'll
find a lot of good folks, and the occasional weird uncle Fred.  ;-)

Thomas