Prob. in Win2000

Lohia Starlinger Ltd. lsledp at sancharnet.in
Sat Dec 22 02:46:02 GMT 2001

Sir,
I am a system administrator in a company.
I am having a prob. that in win2000 in samba.I have  a linux 7.1 and samba server installed.when I configure Network Identification in the win2000 and make the win2000 as a part of samba domain it prompt for user and when I enter the user and password and domain name of samba server. First it give windows didn't find any server,Then I again fill the computer name, domain name and then user name and passwd it gives the mesg "The semaphore timeout period has expired.Your computer can not join the domain".

Regds.