Commercial support, AZ

Lawrence Walton lawrence at the-penguin.otak.com
Fri Dec 21 11:15:48 GMT 2001

Hey I know that this might not be the right venue for this question.
But, I have a need, and the web page http://us1.samba.org/samba/support/us.html
Is out of date.
I need someone preferably a company I hope that can help me support a remote office in Tempe AZ USA.
On the support page there is a listing of two company's they are both out of business.
I need start a relationship for on site support for Linux, and 2000 workstation, anyone out there? Or can anyone
recommend someone?

Sorry about the off-topic-Fess.
But I learned a long time ago, that asking like technically minded people usual works best.

*--* Mail: lawrence at otak.com
*--* Voice: 425.739.4247
*--* Fax: 425.827.9577
*--* HTTP://www.otak-k.com/~lawrence/