Printing problems from W2k/NT4

Jason McCarthy leads at indosoft.ca
Fri Dec 21 09:44:03 GMT 2001

Hello,

I recently upgraded our file server from RedHat6.2 to RedHat7.2.
This upgraded our (working) Samba 2.0.x to 2.2.1a-4.  Now, the windows98
machines on the network can print without problems.  The 2K/NT4 machines
cannot print, but they experience no problems with file sharing operations
(writeable /home/$USER).
The 2K/NT4 machines had been printing fine prior to the upgrade.  I won't
preclude other problems, but I think I'm doing something wrong with samba.

The attached printer is a HP LaserJet 1100.

Thanks for any help,
Jason