RH7.2&&smbd2.2.1&&W98/2000&&Connection Problem

Gerard mgirard at microtecsecurite.com
Fri Dec 21 08:10:16 GMT 2001

More info!

I've putted the %I in the server string parameter in the
/etc/samba/smb.conf and in Network Neiborhood I saw that
Windows think that I got the 0.0.0.0 ip adress...

...so it's for that I can't connect to //MGIRARD/....

But what can cause that ?

I've checked the DNS and we have no dns name for each machine.

All our sub-network isn't mapped by the dns...

any Ideas ?

Thx!!!