speed of transfers?

Fred Jackson fred at arkansaswebs.com
Fri Dec 21 06:52:03 GMT 2001

samba2.2.0
win98 and linux clients attached to samba PDC on a LAN where servers have
direct connection to internet.

thx
Fred

On Wednesday 19 December 2001 08:26 am, David Brodbeck wrote:
What is the client OS, and what version of Samba?  Some Samba versions had a
slowdown problem when communicating with Windows 95 and (I think) Windows
98.  I think this was fixed before 2.2.2, but I'm not certain.