Problems Printing w/ Caldera OpenServer

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Fri Dec 21 06:41:05 GMT 2001

Yes. I can manage the print queue from the windows client.
However, /etc/lpd.perms limits what users can do to the print queue. So, if
things are not working right, look into that file. If you want to experiment,
just make the lpd.perms a one line file:
DEFAULT ACCEPT
Obviously, this is not a secure arrangement.
Joel