Windows XP joining Samba2.2.2 PDC

Tym Rehm trehm at fitnessquest.com
Thu Dec 20 10:05:08 GMT 2001

I tried the sign or seal modification still I can not join the domain. I
get the following error:
The following error occurred attempting to join the domain "corestone"
The network path was not found.

I can see the samba machine and access the share, if I use my
username/password. But still no domain access.