Winbind on Solaris 2.6

Dean Ward wardd at thewinesociety.com
Thu Dec 20 07:14:05 GMT 2001

It would appear that communication with the PDC is fine - all other commands
(-t, -m, -s SID, -n name, etc.) work OK, it's just the group/user
enumeration calls that appear to fail. Has anybody got any ideas whatsoever
- I think it has to be a problem on the NT PDC side as, according to the
debug log at level 10:

000018 samr_io_r_query_dispinfo
    0018 total_size  : 00000000
    001c data_size   : 00000000
    0020 switch_level: 0001
    0024 num_entries : 00000000
    0028 ptr_entries : 00000000
    002c status: c0000022

No entries are returned from the NetQueryDisplayInformation RPC...

Help!!

Dean