Error trying to join to the domain

Eduardo Sanz Martin edusan at cidaut.es
Thu Dec 20 01:10:10 GMT 2001

Hi,

I have a little problem when I try to join a samba server to the domain
and I do not  know what is going on? I check on the pdc and everything
looks good for me. The error messages is :

smbpasswd -j DOMAIN -r PDC
attempt_netbios_session_request: PDC rejected the session for name
*SMBSERVER with error Called name not present
modify_trust_password: machine PDC rejected the NetBIOS session request.

Error was code 0
2001/12/20 10:09:07 : change_trust_account_password: Failed to change
password for domai
n DOMAIN.
Unable to join domain DOMAIN.

Somebody can help or tell me what happening?

Thanks,

Eduardo