Replacing NT4 PDC with Samba 2.2.2

Tim Allen timallen at ls82.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 00:44:04 GMT 2001

I found this:

http://www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-1998-10/lw-10-samba.html

by Jeremy which talks about SID's and RID's. I'm going to read through it in
the next couple of days and see whether it throws any light on how to do
this. It's pretty old though, Samba 2.0 vintage.

This does seem like an area which could really do with some airing on the
lists. I'd have thought it would be a very common requirement.

Tim Allen