SAMBA Installation and Configuration

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Dec 19 21:09:02 GMT 2001

All the documentation you need is with the samba sources, including a free
book. The /doc directory has a lot of good stuff too.
As a newbie to unix, you are in for some tough sledding.
Don't you think you should learn unix before you tackle samba in a
production environment? At the least, you have to know shell commands and
how the printing system works in unix.
Joel