Winbind and trusted domains

Walter_Prentice/Trimax at trimax.com Walter_Prentice/Trimax at trimax.com
Tue Dec 18 11:54:06 GMT 2001

Does Samba has a problem working with trusted domains ?

I have two trusted domains and a Samba server 2.2.2 configured with winbind
running on RH 7.0, after working for a week its now only showing me the
remote domain groups and not the local domain groups.

The remote domain is called Sxxx and the local one Txxxx, does samba
consider an alphabetical order or somethig like that when working with
trusted domains.

I've been trying to configure Samba to work only with my local domain but
the swtich  "allow trusted domains = no" seems not to be working.

Thanks in advance

Walter Prentice
Network Administrator
Triversity Inc.