latest samba_2_2 problem

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Tue Dec 18 10:12:05 GMT 2001

Just tried the latest cvs samba_2_2 (trying to avoid the winbind memory leak thing).

It configured, compiled and installed fine, but when it came up there was an issue.  When my Windows users (Win98 ad Win2K) went into explorer, they could see no names on the folders in samba shares, just blank folders.

I quickly put it back to the older 2.2.2 configuration and everyone is back to normal.  Was this something i missed or did wrong, or is it an issue with the latest samba?

Thanks,
VeKTeReX