Moving Win2k into the Samba system

Charles Williams hosting.mailing.list.account at acnshosting.com
Mon Dec 17 05:20:06 GMT 2001

Hey all,

I just was wondering if there are any issues I should be aware of before
moving Win2k and XP into my Samba loop?  I have read the docs available but
have found nothing Win2k or XP specific.

Thanks in advance,
chuck

Chuck's Top 10 Things to Remember and Think about!
10. Please return stewardess to original upright position.
9. Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.
8. Never date someone because you're too lazy to commit suicide.
7. It is not the fall that kills you.  it's the sudden stop at the end.
6. You can't have everything.  Where would you put it all?
5. " Real Windows Performance", on the next "In Search Of".
4. 2 rules to success in life. 1. Don't tell people everything you know.
3. 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case.  Coincidence?
2. 9 out of 10 men who try Camels prefer women.
1. Always borrow money from a pesimist.  They never expect it back anyway.

That's it!  NO MORE! JEEZ! GET BACK TO WORK!