winbindd: local unix users vs. NTdomain users ........

Valery Savchuk volsk at mail.ru
Mon Dec 17 03:36:02 GMT 2001

OK!!!.
Then installing&using winNT/2000 server will easist?
May be I do it at nearist time ...............
Why I need have unixbox without local users?

Finally. I think what samba+winbindd working wrong (see my message below):
Domian user MYDOMAIN+myuser MUST get _winbind_template_homedir
(/smbhomes/%D/%U)
in any case, but not homedir of  local user myuser (/home/myuser)!!!!!!!!!