Some Problems

Eduardo Sanz Martin edusan at cidaut.es
Mon Dec 17 00:53:07 GMT 2001

Hi everyone,
Somebody can help me. I have some problems with samba 2.2.2 on red hat
7.1 . The errors are:

First, I configured the samba server and everything is ok, but when I
try to copy something to the samba server from windows pc I get the
following error: "cannot create o replace 'file':ls!"
Second, I am trying to use the security option as Domain, but does not
work (it is requesting the user and password all the time). The only way
to make work samba is using the security option as Server.  This is on
separate machine and it is working perfectly except that I can not use
the security option as Domain.
I do not know what it is happening? Somebody knows?

Thanks for you time,

Eduardo