Win2K Printer "Access Denied" Error

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Sun Dec 16 20:18:02 GMT 2001

You have made sure the RH firewall is not blocking you out from windows?
Post your /etc/printcap file.
Is there a real user smbuser? There is no such user on my RH 7.2 system.
ftp works well as a guest user.
I would try to use a simple print command like:
print command = echo %s > /tmp/SPOOL
and see if the print file winds up there.
The "missing" command is testprns
                                ^
On my RH 7.2 system is it in:
/usr/bin