addriver

amit deshmukh adeshmuk at eng.utoledo.edu
Sun Dec 16 14:58:15 GMT 2001

Hi,

	I am using samba with NT 4.0 and Solaris. I got LPRng working with
Samba. But, downloading of drivers from the server still deosn't work. Do
I *need* to user rpcclient to install drivers on server ?
	I have already copied drivers to $print/W32X86 directory. I tried
using rpcclient with adddriver command. But it gave following errors.

rpcclient $> adddriver "Windows NT x86" "HP LaserJet 5Si/5Si MX
PS:PSCRIPT.DLL:HPLJ5SI1.PPD:PSCRPTUI.DLL:PSCRIPT.HLP:NULL:RAW:HPLJ5SI1.PPD,HPLJ5SI1.BPD,PSCRIPT.DLL,PSCRIPT.HLP,PSCRPTUI.DLL"
cli_pipe: return critical error. Error was code 0
result was NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL

thanx
Amit
Amit Deshmukh