No print to Samba (Linux) printer from Win98

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Sat Dec 15 12:42:08 GMT 2001

Hmmmm.
Don't know much about windows.
You might try this from the command line:
(in windows)
net use \\server\printer
and see if you get any positive response.
printer is the samba name for the printer.
I really don't know what net use is supposed to do with a printer, but maybe
you'll get some useful information.
Have you walked through the DIAGNOSIS.txt guide in the samba sources?
Joel