Delays opening Excel/Word files off samba shares.

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Fri Dec 14 05:32:03 GMT 2001

This is another area that concerns me.

I've been reading a lot about problems with Office files.

Does anyone know of the specific circumstances where these problems arise?
Or is it a mystery?

Charles