File-locking issues with Shared DB files fixed?

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Fri Dec 14 05:27:03 GMT 2001

Glad to hear it, but - <sigh>

OK, I guess its now time for me to learn how to install programs using CVS.

I've been wanting to, because it really appeals to me to be able to update
so easily, and even roll back to a previous version with ease if a problem
crops up.

I don't know when/how long this will take me though - I'm still relatively
new to Linux.

If you know of any good how-tos on this subject, it would be much
appreciated.

Thanks

Charles