How to Print landscape to Win shared printer?

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu Dec 13 13:28:34 GMT 2001

Are you sending a text file to the windows printer?
Do you have the right drivers for the windows printer on your linux box?
I would try to use enscript to convert the text file to a landscape
postscript document, and then print that document to the windows printer,
with the appropriate filter.
Joel