How to Print landscape to Win shared printer?

Ray Timmons 803-593-9954 ext. 1268 TIMMONS at aik.tec.sc.us
Thu Dec 13 11:06:23 GMT 2001

For some Windows shared printers I have been able to set
up print queues in Unix through samba that will print on
the local shared printer.  But I also need to be able
to print 132 column text files in landscape to the windows
printer.  The -Olandsacpe switch is ignored in lpr and
putting pl#132 in the printcap file is ignored.

Is there any way to print landscape using Samba to a
Windows shared local printer?  If so, any info would
be appreciated.

Ray