(no subject)

Wayne Dozier wdozierlist at gborocollege.edu
Wed Dec 12 11:43:08 GMT 2001

I wanted to get a little feedback on a product for
Administrating a Linux Server that I am running Samba,
Apache, and NCFTP.  The Product is Webadmin. I have it
installed currently and was wondering if anyone else was
using this.  If so, what kind of problems have you had with
it or are you pleased with it.  My biggest concern is Samba.
There is a feature on Webmin that as long as you use the
Webmin interface it will, when creating a linux user it will
also create a Samba user.  Any thoughts on this.  I
appreciate any replys

Wayned Dozier
Greensboro College
Network Administrator