Samba Compatibilities

Titus G. (George) TitusG at nib.co.za
Wed Dec 12 02:49:02 GMT 2001

Hi,
I will shortly be upgrading my AIX 4.3.2 Unix machine to AIX 4.3.3 or 5.1.
I currently have Samba 1.9.17p1 installed on this machine.  I'd like to know
if there are any compatibility issues with this or any later versions of
Samba with regards to AIX 4.3.3 or AIX 5.1.

Thanks
George

IMPORTANT - THIS E-MAIL AND THE INFORMATION THAT IT CONTAINS MAY BE
CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED AND PROTECTED BY LAW. ACCESS BY THE
INTENDED RECIPIENT ONLY IS AUTHORIZED.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Copyright in this
e-mail and attachments created by us belongs to Nedcor Investment Bank
Limited.

Any views expressed in this Communication are those of the individual sender
except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Nedcor
Investment Bank Limited. Except as required by law, Nedcor Investment Bank
Limited does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of
this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of
errors, virus, interception or interference.

Nedcor Investment Bank Limited is a registered bank and is regulated by the
Banks Act of 1990.