samba as PDC with ldap.

=?gb2312?B?Y2FybC5odWFuZyBb/FO9qORoXQ==?= carl.huang at mic.com.tw
Tue Dec 11 17:41:04 GMT 2001

Hello,

I'm using samba2.2.2 with ldap supporting as PDC,win2000 as clients.
I setup ldap server and import  the corresponding file to it, and it seems
that
samba works well without as a PDC since I can access samba file.

But now I want it to be a PDC. I can join the domain from win2000, but can't
login . There is a meesage like "no trusted relation between this machine
and
PDC" since my computer isn't in english language environment.

I doubt that ldap server may cause it. I read samba-ldap-howto, but it for
NT.
I found that win2000 differs from NT, so i really don't know how  i should
organise the entry in ldap server.

Is there anyone successful in doing that?
Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Carl