Windows 95 connection problem.

Robert Wood Robert.Wood at apostrophe.org.uk
Tue Dec 11 13:43:09 GMT 2001

Hi Kourosh,

Many thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I've already visited this page,
downloaded the recommended file, installed it and it made not a blind bit of
difference. :-(

Cheers,

Rob.

 Rob,

 Win95 only does plain text passwords out of the box.  There is a
 Microsoft Knowledge base article related to that and according to
 it there are two updates that you need to apply.  Here's the article:

 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q165403

 Regards.