win2k joining Samba 2.2.2 PDC problems.

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Tue Dec 11 11:04:17 GMT 2001

Did you add the computer account??

adduser -g machines -c NTMachine -d /dev/null -s /bin/false -n WORKSTATION$

Of course, you'd have to already have created the machines group first...
You can use whatever group you want, but this one is most common.

Charles