Help! Accounts unable to log

pimpo at mac.com pimpo at mac.com
Mon Dec 10 16:19:04 GMT 2001

Hi everybody,

I dont understand whats going on with my samba server, I have set up 15
identical accounts (with different login/passwd), added all of them via
the smbpasswd and everything, checked the passwords file and all of them
seem to have a password, and oddly enough there are 4 accounts that are
not working!, when I try to log using Win 95 I receive a message saying
that either my password was wrongly spelled or that access to my logon
server was not allowed.

Any ideas?
please this one is urgent, Im starting to get some shouts from all
around the office

Thank you

Gonzalo