samba server for Win32

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at pcug.org.au
Sat Dec 8 09:54:32 GMT 2001

Now, if after all that you still want to do this, look into cygwin.
I've seen patches to make the client-side work (simply a mater of
overriding the server compilation and the lock-safety check).  Making
the server-side work will be more 'interesting' but its certainly quite
practical.  I have heard of it being done before.

The main task is to get locking working, after that Samba is pretty
portable...

Andrew Bartlett