(no subject)

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at pcug.org.au
Sat Dec 8 01:52:02 GMT 2001

"Andrej Vodopivec (158-2353/041-928-765)" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just loaded samba from my RedHat 7.2 CD (samba 2.2.1a-4 RPM). Man pages
> say it is made of several components but there is NO section SEE ALSO to
> point at additional man pages or reference to any other piece of
> information which I may have loaded with this RPM.

'man samba' for informaion on the components :-)

As to the various bits, thats becouse RedHat splits up their RPM.  We
don't.

But if you feel our documentation is in any way lacking, we do take
patches.  Make them from the docbook sources and submit them back to the
list (or to samba-patches at samba.org - see samba.org/samba-patches for
instructions).

Andrew Bartlett

Andrew Bartlett                                 abartlet at pcug.org.au