Adobe Photoshop uses wrong permissions when saving, default ACLs and create mask being ignored.

Leonardo Rodrigues coelho at persogo.com.br
Thu Dec 6 08:39:02 GMT 2001

    No, postexec wouldnt be enough. My users map this unit on logon
script and possible wont disconnect until shutdown. The problem is that
right after saving the picture on Adobe Photoshop, they have to use it
in Dreamweaver or any other program. And they just get Access Denied,
because they really dont have access according to permissions the file
was saved.

    Question is: I'm using create mask and it seems to be NOT honored. I
know it's ONLY happening on Photoshop. But shouldnt Samba enforce create
mask on ALL files ??

    Sincerily,
    Leonardo Rodrigues